Our KICKSTARTER Pre-Launch page is LIVE. CLICK HERE TO GET NOTIFIED WHEN OUR CAMPAIGN LAUNCHES!
In May of 2022, as part of the creation of our floating islands setting, The Sky Realm, we had a good look across the D&D5e multiverse for the best vehicle combat system to compliment the Sky Zephyrs in our world.
We found that, although there are solid systems out there, there wasn’t a best system. In fact, just about every system we looked into had plusses and minuses – either too crunchy, too simple, too slow, too overwhelming of traditional 5e player combat, on and on.
It was at that moment we decided, “Damn, if there isn’t an amazing vehicle combat system out there, let’s just make our own.”
The mission to build a dynamic, fun, simple, strategic and highly adjustable system to tailor for all DM and PC appetites from super crunchy to mostly RP-based combat was born.
Throughout this entire process we’ve kept the mantra: “Our system needs to compliment and not overwhelm traditional 5e PC combat in worlds that have airships, spaceships and/or naval vessels.”
It’s a tricky balance to meet, but we’re super proud of what we’ve created.
If we could distil our system down to a few words, it’s a system that evokes the image of “Swashbuckling Sky, Space or Naval Combat”.
Over the past many months, we’ve shared this amazing journey with thousands (literally thousands) of people in our Newsletter of Holding and Discord. Every day our “La Familia” grows. To you all, we’d like to say, “Thank you so much!
If you love vehicle combat within 5e (and One D&D down the road), we’d be honored if you supported Sky Zephyrs – An Airship Combat System Overlay.
Our Kickstarter was created for you to customize your bag of treats for exactly what you want (and leave out the stuff you don’t need). Here’s what you can choose from:
- PDF and hardcover book with dozens of pieces original artwork.
- Official Playtester with your name included in the book.
- Dozens of custom sky-based Feats
- Dozens of Spells, Creatures and Magic Items
- Sky battle map for VTTs
- GM and PC Zephyr combat trackers
- High res artwork and game-ready stat blocks of Zephyrs and their crews
- STL files for 3D printing of multiple ship crews (The Pirate Crew, The Vigilante Crew, The Mafia Crew etc.).
- Super secret tool that has literally never been done before and will blow your creative mind. To be announced a month before the Kickstarter Launch
- Stretch Goals:
- Sky Zephyr DM Screen
- Sky (or space) Combat Encounters
- STLs of multiple sizes of Sky Zephyr airships